identify fairing stay?

Morgan Jones morgan at
Tue Aug 4 05:56:59 PDT 2009

It's already been welded once and cracked along that weld again and
along a separate axis.  I'll send more photos if the additional crack
but I think the writing is on the wall for this stay..

Yes, I have the ears, they're just not pictured.

GPTech doesn't seem to make a first gen fairing stay..perhaps if I
call them.

Is my stay a GPTech?  It looks to be.