1st gen fuel valve

matthew patton pattonme at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 18:47:43 PDT 2009

street or race? I just converted my street to no pump and no valve cutoff like my race bike and closed off all the vacuum pickups. I run the carb lines into a T and run the line under the carbs from Right to Left and then to a quick disconnect which goes to the tank.

My front carb used to leak fuel past the float valve (may still and flooded the crank case) so an in-line $1 plastic clip clamps the line when I stop riding. It's just as easy as a traditional 3-way petcock.