Vesrah RJL better than Galfer?

Steve Brunton stevebrunton at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 24 17:38:55 PDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 7:20 PM, Chris Burgess<chris at chrisburgess.com> wrote:
> I thought the SRJL was just a thicker pad made more for endurance racing
> than the RJL.  Is that not correct?

The SRJL's are a stronger/super pad. Life is shorter than the RJL's at
least on a 600. When I went from the SRJL's to RJL's I noticed a
little difference, but not anything that is going to cost me time at
my speed on the 600. I needed some pads for both the SV and 600 at the
track and no one had Vesrah's so I put on some Carbon Loarainne's
(sp?). I weep a little every time I pull the brake lever and need to
get some Vesrah pads back on the things.

-steve