Vesrah RJL better than Galfer?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Aug 24 19:07:55 PDT 2009

On Aug 24, 2009, at 5:58 PM, zoran wrote:
> RJL is all you need on sv, I tried SRJL and it was to much, went
> back to RJL.
> SRJL work great on big bikes, I used it on gsxr1k. you have to stop
> that thing.

Okay, that's good.   That saves me a bit of money.

I love the stopping power of the SRJLs, but they are actually quite
rough at the very end of braking - surprisingly.  The galfer's needed
a longer stopping distance, but were very smooth at the hardest end of
braking.  Note: I only notice this in very hard braking zones, like
Turn 3 at Fontana or Turn 11 at Infineon.   I never felt this at
Miller or Thunderhill.

#553 WERA / AFM
#53 SMRRC