front cylinder doesn't fire

Randy Grein randygrein at
Mon Aug 24 22:19:17 PDT 2009

So have I. (grin) That's why I tested a complete coil - different
wire, cap, everything. Same symptoms. What worries me is that there's
another connector somewhere else that could be loose, but after
checking the schematics I think that's unlikely and the problem is
right there at the coil. I'll check more later, getting ready for race

Randy Grein, WMRRA #141