Vesrah RJL better than Galfer?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Tue Aug 25 10:18:29 PDT 2009

It's going to take a lot for me to ever trust an EBC pad.  I've tried
them on three different bikes and in all cases the pad took an entire
session to break in, and went off long long long before the pad was
worn out.   Talking to people sponsored by EBC they all said they had
the same experience, but hey the pads were free so replace them
often :-(

#553 WERA / AFM
#53 SMRRC