Vesrah RJL better than Galfer?

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Wed Aug 26 22:35:12 PDT 2009

Yup, used them for years. Used to be you had to know Gary (Gallagher)
to get them, they weren't available through the usual channels. Big
difference between them and the lower quality (but streetworthy) HH
pads.

Oh, the breakin instructions - may have changed, but:

Run up to 25 mph, brake to a smooth, not hard stop. Repeat 5 times,
let cool and you're ready to go.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #141