Gladius camx

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Sat Aug 29 11:18:33 PDT 2009

I'm not as interested in the cams as I am in switching over to the OEM
single spring setup. If the numbers I have read off of the internet are
correct the Gladius cams are very similar to the Megacycle Stage II cams
that are currently in my bike. In fact the Gladius would have a whisker
more lift on the intake and a little less on the exhaust.

I just called my dealer here in Canada and was told that the valve springs
aren't available yet :-(  He is going to contact Suzuki Canada to see what
that really means. If any else finds that they can get them please let me
know.