!

Steve Robertson srobertson at ssimicro.com
Fri Dec 4 18:16:40 PST 2009

Well I don't think that I can top that, but on the day of my race school
many
years ago it did snow. The instructors said that traction wasn't the biggest
issue
as it was essentially the same as a wet track. Visibility, on the other
hand, was a
problem. At the end of a the 1km long front straight there was a fairly
thick "snow
bank" on their visors that made T1 a little more interesting.

Fortunately the snow stopped in the afternoon so after a little extra time
in the classroom
we made out to the track. I still enjoy racing on a wet track, but I do like
to see where
I'm going :-)