rap-a-tap-tap

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Dec 7 10:37:26 PST 2009

On Dec 7, 2009, at 10:27 AM, Ernest Montague wrote:
> could be lots of things.  cam chain, rod bearing,  etc etc.  Want to find out? tear it down.

Or drive it up to Reno ;-)

I love the idea of tearing down engines, and I did a rebuild of my single once and took some engine building classes and learned and lot... and mostly learned that desire aside, I just don't have the time.   I don't seem to have the time to tear off my battered skins and fix that fiberglass and that is relatively easy to do.   So when it comes to engine work, I bring it to Z ;-)

#553 WERA