get rotors cleaned/blasted?

Thumper Ray thumperracer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 14 11:10:01 PST 2009

If you were at this end of the country I'd invite you to use my soda blaster and parts washer.  If all you want to do is clean the rotors, you should be able to do that yourself if you have a garage or workshop; since  you ask where it could be done I'm assuming you have neither.  Next step would be asking around, you might run into a "I know a guy that knows a guy" situation.  If all else fails take them to a race shop, car or bike, not just a regular bike shop but one that specialized in race - and make sure it's a real race shop and not a street-squid front.

Last resort, take a long road trip to Daytona Beach area.

Ray-Bob