repair freeze plugs?

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sun Feb 8 13:59:02 PST 2009


You can have all made freeze plug made in 5 minutes. You must be slowwwing
down in your old age. :-P

 
 
The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
K.C.  Owner of BRG Racing Products and Dyno Services
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560 
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg 
Address
110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
Pacheco Ca 94553
 

-----Original Message-----
From: sv650-bounces at micapeak.com [mailto:sv650-bounces at micapeak.com] On
Behalf Of zoran
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:56 PM
To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
Subject: Re: repair freeze plugs?

I take easy route :)
they are delivered to my door.
jig is so simple you make it in 5 minutes.


Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881
www.twfracing.com
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "KC Gager" <kc at brgracing.com>
To: "'Suzuki SV650 Mailing List'" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:50 PM
Subject: RE: repair freeze plugs?


> If your going to go to all that trouble why not make some nice brass ones.
> You know put some bling in the program. Heck then you save the trip to the
> parts store. Save gas hey that's green.....
>
>
>
> The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
> K.C.  Owner of BRG Racing Products and Dyno Services
> kc at brgracing.com
> Shop # 925-680-2560
> Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
> Address
> 110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
> Pacheco Ca 94553
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sv650-bounces at micapeak.com [mailto:sv650-bounces at micapeak.com] On
> Behalf Of zoran
> Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:45 PM
> To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
> Subject: Re: repair freeze plugs?
>
> why?if you make jig you just machine them.faster and easier.
>
>
> Zoran Vujasinovic
> Twin Works Factory
> 775-786-4881
> www.twfracing.com
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Chris Burgess" <chris at chrisburgess.com>
> To: "Suzuki SV650 Mailing List" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
> Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:43 PM
> Subject: Re: repair freeze plugs?
>
>
>> You know with the right tooling..you could prolly just make your own
>> freeze
>> plugs.
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 1:36 PM, zoran <zv30 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>>
>>> you machine piece that fits inside of cup perfectly.you chuck that piece
>>> and clamp everything with tail stock.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Zoran Vujasinovic
>>> Twin Works Factory
>>> 775-786-4881
>>> www.twfracing.com
>>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Stewart" <js at strappe.com>
>>> To: "Suzuki SV650 Mailing List" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
>>> Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:34 PM
>>> Subject: Re: repair freeze plugs?
>>>
>>>
>>>   zoran wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> it is tricky but easy once you figure it :)
>>>>> machining is all about clamping :)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>> Oh, I know, I know. So c'mon, how do you do it?
>>>>
>>>> -js
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> http://www.strappe.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> WERA #104
>> OMRRA #104
>> WMRRA #104
>> http://www.burgiracing.com
>> http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/thatman
>>
>> 2009 Sponsors
>> Vortex Racing - http://www.vortexracing.com
>> Motorex - http://www.motorex.com
>> Leo Vince - http://www.leovinceusa.com
>> Lockhart Phillips http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com
> 



More information about the SV650 mailing list