repair freeze plugs?

Ilya A. Kriveshko ilya.kriveshko at
Mon Feb 9 08:12:38 PST 2009


Why didn't you just use the chuck jaws in reverse? You put the cup over
the jaws, and tighten them in the opposite direction. Most chucks use
stepped jaws that can grip the inside of a pretty small bore.

zoran wrote:
> you machine piece that fits inside of cup chuck that
> piece and clamp everything with tail stock.

More information about the SV650 mailing list