stomp grips for Gen1?

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 11:09:36 PST 2009

Sounds like nobody has stomp grips for older bikes anymore (at least
one place says their distributor doesn't carry them)... at least I
can't find anyone who has them for a Gen1 SV or my '02 748.

If anyone knows someone who has stomp grips in stock for those bikes
let me know.  Or if anyone has any experience with the "Universal Kit"
or "Sportbike Oval" kits- which one would likely require less
cutting/easier to use that would be great too.

Thanks,
Aaron

--
Aaron Turner