selling a SV 650

John Anderson jbanderson69 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:04:55 PST 2009

hello all,

i know there are better lists/forums to ask this question, but since my 2000 SV has been mainly used for track days and has some track day damage, I was wondering what members of this forum have been able to sell their used SVs for.

basically, can a track day/street bike in good condition get $2500, or is $2000 more reasonable in today's economic climate?

bike is basically stock w/rearsets and clipons, front fork work but stock rear shock plus a little front fairing. It still has the headlight/taillight and signals on it.