selling a SV 650

Poetzsch,Robert E. poetzsch at uchc.edu
Mon Feb 23 08:05:10 PST 2009

I sold my '99 SV650 SuperSport bike with Penske Rear Shock, Race-Tech
Emulators with .90 springs, Scott Steering Damper, F3 rear wheel
conversion with extra wheels/sprockets, 520 chain conversion, BMC race
air filter with carbs re-jetted, M4 Exhaust, Woodcraft clip-ons &
rear-sets with 4 used take-off tires and 3 new DOT tires spare SV front
wheel, 2 sets of spare front brake rotors and Pit-Bull rear stand for
$3,000.00 last May.

$2500 still seems like a fair asking price. You can always drop the
price if there isn't any activity, but not raise it, once you list it
for sale...

Bob Poetzsch
LRRS/NE CCS Expert# 14
AHRMA# 110/USGPRU# 141