Pledge drive, re-send w/o personal note to Carl!

Randy Grein randygrein at
Wed Jan 21 22:29:19 PST 2009

OK everyone, Carl does this once a year. He doesn't charge us, but
consider that he does provide us a solid, spam-free service (unlike
Yahoo or Google). Dust out your wallet if you feel motivated...

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41
Micapeak SV list admin