newbie questions

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 05:32:23 PST 2009

1. Not enough umph to worry about the chain that much, or sprockets.
Just keep them lubed.
2. .95 is a bit heavy but still workable for your weight. You may want
to CONSIDER changing later on to see if you like softer or stiffer
springs. More important to get either emulators or someone who really
knows how to set up without. A lot of guys have problems with mid
corner chatter that is hard to tune out without them. Without 20w is a
good starting point, with 25 is about right.
3. Only other filter I've seen is FRAM - and most avoid it because of
the quality control issues they had a few years ago. Just use the
stocker.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41