newbie questions

Aaron Turner synfinatic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:59:04 PST 2009

Actually, looking back at my notes, it does have the gold emulators...
teach me for writing emails at @2:45am when I can't sleep.  No idea
about the rebound holes... I'll have to look when I replace the oil.
I also got a set of .90 racetech's with the deal, sounds like that
would be a better match?

FWIW, I have .95's in my 748 w/ showa front end & penske rear setup by
Catalyst Reaction and that combo seems to work really well- of course
the showa USD's are quite a bit different then the sv forks.

Thanks for all the tips everyone!
-Aaron