newbie questions

cb at venividivroom.com cb at venividivroom.com
Tue Jan 27 16:42:04 PST 2009

IMO

Don't run DID so can't help but either is likely fine for the SV

The .95s are probably fine (I weigh 175 and ran them for a few years
in my 1st Gen SV) but on the stiff side. I tried .90's after that and
they were too soft, finally settled on a .925 rate. It is dependent
on your riding style so none is right. I also ran 20W oil as my
standard and would increase when temps were very high (+95) and
decrease when cold. If you run a different weight in each fork leg it
makes it easier to change with no mixing involved.

(SPAM)I run a permanent filter (www.venividivroom.com)which I also
sell. It has worked great on all of our bikes both race and street.

Charlie