Oil pressure

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Sun Jul 5 19:55:55 PDT 2009

Sorry to hear about the off...sounds like Lorenzo wanted to be like you and
hurt his shouldar. :)

If the oil isn't disappearing out of your view window you have an oil pump,
filter or some other oil system problem.  If the bike was running while it
was on its side it is possible the oil pump went dry and then damaged
itself.

Also for the frame sliders you should get the ones that use the long bolt
that goes through the engine and frame.  They bend but in general they are
the bomb!  Intuit I believe is the name of a company that makes them.

-Chris

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104