Oil pressure

Wendell Crain wendell_crain at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 04:32:32 PDT 2009

Thank you both for the info. I was kind of expecting that answer. Any info on getting a replacement pump? I haven't looked in the service manual on the procedure, any tips?

Except for Lorenzo looked like he had a bit more awareness about him. If I would have been with it, I would have gone to the bike to make sure it was off.

Wendell