[SV650] Greetings and questions

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Mon Jul 6 06:06:34 PDT 2009

Usually, replacing the coolant with water for a track day and
forgetting to prep it for winter. Or leaving it outside for a midwest
winter. (I'm told they get cold...) Easy way to tell if it's a freeze
plug, look in the radiator. If there's a bunch of scummy oil there
it's a freeze plug. Otherwise your first guess is probably right.

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41