[SV650] Greetings and questions

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Jul 6 07:33:07 PDT 2009

Hey Randy
I know you know how to spell ass of you and me..... :-)
Pull the valve covers and look at the freeze plugs. If you can use a
pressure tester on the radiator. Bering it up to 20 psi and leave it sit for
30 minutes or so, see if you get any water out around the freeze plugs or
after draining the oil see if you get any water out of the cranks case.
Crank it over and see if you get water out of the spark plug holes too.

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg