[SV650] Greetings and questions

Ernest Montague afm199 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 6 09:53:21 PDT 2009

There are more than one leaks that can do that.  A low pressure leak (
base gasket or water pump) will dump water into your oil WITHOUT any
oil into your cooling system.  Crankcase pressure is lower than cooling
system pressure. You can also get a head gasket leak that will dump
water into the crank without combustion pressure.