Netiquette

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Tue Jul 7 12:25:27 PDT 2009

Since you are on Gmail, get off of digest mode.  Gmail will handle the email
load and you can categorize it out of your way.  Then you can easily walk
through the emails without having to forge through the digest.  Digest mode
is a care over before email programs were any good.

-Chris

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104