Netiquette

Randy Grein randygrein at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 20:49:39 PDT 2009

Well, I have to agree, but let's be realistic - the list doesn't have
much traffic these days, and people generally respond to a polite
request better. (Except the asshats. They won't respond to anything
less than a sharpened stake.)

So, people, for the love of Mike (Michael Jackson) please trim your
posts appropriately, or I swear we'll get into a top-post/bottom post
war again!

Randy Grein, WMRRA #41
Micapeak SV list admin