Track Recourds @ t hill

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Jul 13 20:53:03 PDT 2009

This is from the post up on Barf
It was a gooood weekend.
It was Sunday morning. Wil had finished a crappy practice day Saturday, but
was able to finish the day with a respectable 1:58 (We were fighting
electrical gremlins all day. So Sunday morning I told Wil "I'll buy you a
beer if you do a 1:56. Well, he must have had a powerful thirst. Wil went
out and kick out 6 laps of 1:56's one being a 1:56.2. I'm pretty sure that
is a track record.  Oh yeah, and won the 650 twins and F4 races... coming
from the back in both race's with his BRG built and tuned SV 650!!. Wil said
last year the best he could do was a 2:00. (I really like that part)

Wil, it's great to be working with you. Thanks for making the BRG work
shine. If any one is interested we can build the same motor Wil has. It's
really not that radical comp on it is 12.50 to 1 we could do more but both
Wil and I would like to see it last. And there are some in the group that
are already grumbling about us cheating. Please tear us down we can use the
money.

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560