WERA numbers questions

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Wed Jul 22 21:56:41 PDT 2009

Nope.

Number rules:  http://www.wera.com/rulebook/?x=1098#ch6

This is why the endurance bike was given "slack"...its in the rules. :)

4. Endurance Teams are allowed to run any color combination numbers and
plates so long as they are contrasting colors. Endurance machines being run
in sprint races must conform to the rules as listed above.
-Chris

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104