Which windscreen for first gen

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Mon Jun 8 21:30:47 PDT 2009

Let me save you some grief -- I did this research a while ago ;-)
Zero Gravity makes 5 screens for the 1st generation SV.

The following are listed on their website
	16-156 is stock size double bubble
	20-156 is SR-series
	23-156 is sport tourer

Not listed on their website is
	17-156 is Production/Supersport-legal pre-drilled for Sharkskinz
bodywork
	17-156-DB-01 is Double Bubble pre-drilled for Sharkskinz bodywork

Any of their dealers can order these part numbers, and it's cheaper to
buy from a ZG dealer than Sharkskinz.

#553 WERA / AFM
#53 SMRRC