SV650 Stock Shock

Joanna Moss jo at fapg.net
Thu Jun 11 21:12:52 PDT 2009

Thanks, but don't feel bad for me. I really could keep the bike if I
wanted to. I love the bike. I just don't think it is fair to the bike to
let it sit so long. I have an 8-month old son and I haven't ridden since
I became pregnant. I have way too big of a reason to keep all of my
parts intact right now. I am not that skilled of a rider. I need every
brain cell I have to be on the road when I ride and I just don't have
many to spare right now. I'm not giving up riding. I'm taking a break
for a few years.

- Joanna