SPAM: Tire changer and Pitbull stand for sale

Beth hacktastic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 15:30:19 PDT 2009

All,

I've got two things for sale. Make me an offer:

Harbor Freight tire changer+motorcycle tire attachment and 2x4/plywood
base for sale. In great condition. Base is put together with carriage
bolt and is great if you rent and can't bolt a tire changer into the
garage floor. Base flexes a bit but I've never had an issue changing
tires with it.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v301/beffie/?action=view&current=changer.jpg

I've also got a Pitbull rear spool-type stand. Scuffed but otherwise
in good condition.

Photos of stand upon request.

I'm in the East Bay, CA. Will ship the stand but not the tire changer.
I will consider delivering the tire changer for a fee, otherwise come
pick it up!

-Beth