Screwed

Jake Meyer meyerjme at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:24:28 PDT 2009

Street question:

I rode over a screw apparently.  I was thinking motorcycle tires aren't
quite the same as car tires and I probably shouldn't just go ahead and plug
it up.  Since I'm still a n00b, I figured I would just get some advice.  Am
I correct in thinking that the tire is thinner (?) than a car tire, and
therefore (among other reasons such as smaller contact patch area) more
necessary to be replaced soon (or perhaps right away)?  I have been around
for a few street tire discussions on this mailing list - so that question is
already covered.  Thanks in advance, guys.

Jake