Where did I screw up?

Poetzsch,Robert E. poetzsch at uchc.edu
Wed Mar 11 05:17:53 PDT 2009

I think you meant your bike weighs 380# (188# front + 192# rear).

FWIF, my "stripped down" '99 SV650 SuperBike got down to about 340# with
a splash of gas and single front brake rotor using Marchesini magnesium
front wheel & Dymag magnesium rear wheel.

I know it's possible to get it lighter than that, but don't think below
320# is realistic.

Bob Poetzsch
LRRS/NE CCS Expert# 14
AHRMA# 110, USGPRU/USCRA# 141