Inner clutch cover

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 14 13:53:24 PDT 2009

lean bike on left side. drain oil, have beer and come back in few hours.
fish washer with magnet.
there are 3 spots on cover where you can use pry bar to unglue it from
cases. make sure all bolts are out before doing it. 3 bolts that hold water
pump also hold cover to case.

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881