good alternatives to Vesrah pads?

Chris Burgess chris at chrisburgess.com
Thu Mar 19 11:54:24 PDT 2009

The last year I had my SV as a Supersport I was using the CP9.11 pads from
Ferodo.  They worked great for me and were very similiar to the SBS
Dual-Carbon's which were discontinued for the SV.  So for a race environment
I believe the CP9.11's are great.  They do require heat to work so just
remember that when you first pull out for your session.  Usually it was the
first session of the day and the one after lunch that was the biggest issue.

-Chris

--
WERA #104
OMRRA #104