good alternatives to Vesrah pads?

Jo Rhett jorhett at fastlizardracing.com
Thu Mar 19 12:04:55 PDT 2009

Not the same.  I got these back in January and didn't read the box and
pulled off the rotors and was staring at the pads and the rotor before
I realized they had no chance of fitting.  So we gave them back to
Alex and I gave him the explicit part number I needed.  3 months, and
I get the exact same mis-order.

#553 WERA / AFM
#53 SMRRC