good alternatives to Vesrah pads?

Brad Duncan mcrcr906 at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 19 12:45:30 PDT 2009

If this is for the SV(gsxr front I assume) the standard RJL's are awfully good, IMO. I use them on my 750. Having said that I've not used the srjl's yet but I hear they have more bite than the rjl and might not suit your taste..If that would get you through, Parts Unlimited has lots of 344rjl's in stock if you have a nearby dealer.

Brad Duncan