good alternatives to Vesrah pads?

Ilya A. Kriveshko ilya.kriveshko at verizon.net
Thu Mar 19 14:26:45 PDT 2009

Same experience here, Jo. Since doing a season on Vesra pads, I have
failed to switch to comparable competitors' products. Twice already had
to give up a nearly brand new set up for adoption, and buy me a set of
Vesras.

I'm sorry you are having problems getting the right product. Personally,
I'd give it another go, possibly with another, even if intermediary,
vendor, who would be willing go to bat for you.
--
Ilya