Starting bike

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sun Mar 22 22:43:36 PDT 2009

Hey Ernie
Did you look at the slow jets in the carbs sound like its going lean.
How long did the carbs sit with gas in them..... Will Fox won 650 twins and
F4 this weekend. I was nice to see something other then those dam yellow
bike at the front.....
Hey Z where were you this weekend? There was something wrong in the force
:-)

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560