Starting bike

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Mon Mar 23 07:55:41 PDT 2009

I was putting around. Sorry I missed you
You drove down from Reno for the day how many hours is that 6 hours 1
way....?
That's nut or very dedicated I'm not sure which.
I heard a lot about your 500 I thought I would have seen it there and you
racing it? Oh yea you want race AFM any more what's up with that?

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg