Starting bike

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 21:06:18 PDT 2009


read barf and afm forums, I ain't hiding my love for them :)


Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881
www.twfracing.com
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "KC Gager" <kc at brgracing.com>
To: "'Suzuki SV650 Mailing List'" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 9:03 PM
Subject: RE: Starting bike


> Come on man I live in a cave. I never hear nothing. What's the dirt.... we
> all want to know come talk about it will make feel better. :-)
>
>
>
> The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
> K.C.  Owner of BRG Racing Products and Dyno Services
> kc at brgracing.com
> Shop # 925-680-2560
> Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
> Address
> 110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
> Pacheco Ca 94553
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: sv650-bounces at micapeak.com [mailto:sv650-bounces at micapeak.com] On
> Behalf Of zoran
> Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 11:43 AM
> To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
> Subject: Re: Starting bike
>
> old news :)
>
>
> Zoran Vujasinovic
> Twin Works Factory
> 775-786-4881
> www.twfracing.com
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Chris Burgess" <chris at chrisburgess.com>
> To: "Suzuki SV650 Mailing List" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
> Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 10:40 AM
> Subject: Re: Starting bike
>
>
>> "Oh yea you want race AFM any more what's up with that?"
>>
>> Someone spill the details. :)
>>
>> On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 7:55 AM, KC Gager <kc at brgracing.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I was putting around. Sorry I missed you
>>> You drove down from Reno for the day how many hours is that 6 hours 1
>>> way....?
>>> That's nut or very dedicated I'm not sure which.
>>> I heard a lot about your 500 I thought I would have seen it there and 
>>> you
>>> racing it? Oh yea you want race AFM any more what's up with that?
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
>>> K.C.  Owner of BRG Racing Products and Dyno Services
>>> kc at brgracing.com
>>> Shop # 925-680-2560
>>> Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
>>> Address
>>> 110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
>>> Pacheco Ca 94553
>>>
>>>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: sv650-bounces at micapeak.com [mailto:sv650-bounces at micapeak.com] On
>>> Behalf Of zoran
>>> Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 11:54 PM
>>> To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
>>>  Subject: Re: Starting bike
>>>
>>> I was there, sunday only.
>>> did not see you or your 750cc wheelchair :)
>>>
>>>
>>> Zoran Vujasinovic
>>> Twin Works Factory
>>> 775-786-4881
>>> www.twfracing.com
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>> From: "KC Gager" <kc at brgracing.com>
>>> To: "'Suzuki SV650 Mailing List'" <sv650 at micapeak.com>
>>> Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 10:43 PM
>>> Subject: RE: Starting bike
>>>
>>>
>>> > Hey Ernie
>>> > Did you look at the slow jets in the carbs sound like its going lean.
>>> > How long did the carbs sit with gas in them..... Will Fox won 650 
>>> > twins
>>> > and
>>> > F4 this weekend. I was nice to see something other then those dam
>>> > yellow
>>> > bike at the front.....
>>> > Hey Z where were you this weekend? There was something wrong in the
>>> > force
>>> > :-)
>>> >
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
>>> > K.C.  Owner of BRG Racing Products and Dyno Services
>>> > kc at brgracing.com
>>> > Shop # 925-680-2560
>>> > Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg
>>> > Address
>>> > 110 2nd Ave South Unit D 12
>>> > Pacheco Ca 94553
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > -----Original Message-----
>>> > From: sv650-bounces at micapeak.com [mailto:sv650-bounces at micapeak.com] 
>>> > On
>>> > Behalf Of Ernest Montague
>>> > Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 6:16 PM
>>> > To: Suzuki SV650 Mailing List
>>> > Subject: Starting bike
>>> >
>>> > Well I checked the coils and found one was borderline bad, so replaced
>>> > it. Still having problems. ARggh  Will charge up the battery fully
>>> > tonight, pull and clean the plugs and try again tomorrow.
>>> >
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> WERA #104
>> OMRRA #104
>> WMRRA #104
>> http://www.burgiracing.com
>> http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/thatman
>>
>> 2009 Sponsors
>> Vortex Racing - http://www.vortexracing.com
>> Motorex - http://www.motorex.com
>> Leo Vince - http://www.leovinceusa.com
>> Lockhart Phillips http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com
>
> 




More information about the SV650 mailing list