gen-2 tuneup

Roger Gonzalez rg-sv650 at v0.net
Sat May 2 15:46:37 PDT 2009

Ok, so I've raced for a while on my 2003, and haven't really done
anything "maintenancy" to it other than change oil/filter, brakes/fluid,
tires, and put it back together when I wad it.  When I'm not destroying
it, it has been pretty appliance-like.

It's probably time to R&R other stuff, I'd think. I've generally been a
fairly reactive wrencher.  What's some proactive work I should do?  I
know that my bike dynos a bit lower than its peers.  I run production,
so no major changes are in the works, but it would be nice to extract as
much performance as I can.

Thanks for any advice,

-rg
afm688