wanted: chain guard(s)

Patrick Mullen pmullen.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 4 06:49:56 PDT 2009

Wow, no posts from me at all last month...

Anyone have a chain guard they're not using?  Maybe taken off for that
extra 2 ounce savings on their race bike? :)

I'd like two, for street bikes so they can pass inspection.  And
because I like having a chain guard, but that's beside the point.
They aren't worth much to me, just shipping and maybe a couple bucks
extra, but if you'd like to get rid of some clutter, I'd love to take
them off your hands!

Thanks,

~Patrick
--
2003 Triumph Sprint ST
2004 (race) / 2001 (street) Suzuki SV650