wanted: chain guard(s)

Thumper Ray thumperracer at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 14:29:22 PDT 2009

Back about twenty-something years ago, a bunch of us Limey riders would have to brrow parts off each other to pass inspection.  Serious things like horn, headlight, brake and tail lights, mirrors, etc.  I managed to bullshit the inspector into believing turn signals were a factory option for that year Triumph, she gave me the "you're a lying bastard, but I'm too lazy to look it up" look and gave me the sticker.