WTB 1st gen blue gas tank

David kerr ddjj660 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 12:36:33 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a '99 svx. The gas cap leaks water in the rain and the metal overflow tube on the inside is broken loose.now i have water in the gas tank for a second time!!!

I'm looking to buy a blue gas tank with the gas cap. I'll take either the baby blue from 99 or the darker blue from other years. Normal wear and tear is fine but no major crash victims please.

Anyone know if a 2nd gen tank is a bolt on replacement?

Thanks,
David