WTB 1st gen blue gas tank

zoran zv30 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 13:02:34 PDT 2009

yes, weld it. I did it on every tank I have.
send me tank and I will do it.
it is not your cap, it is that tube. I am pretty sure there is nothing wrong
with your cap. water just passes around outer lip of cap under it and than
through tube hole in tank.
also gas comes out through that hole and you can probably smell it.

Thanks

Zoran Vujasinovic
Twin Works Factory
775-786-4881