Cam chain tensioners

KC Gager kc at brgracing.com
Sun May 17 09:13:28 PDT 2009

FYI Manuel cam chain pensioners are good for about 2 Hp. less parasitic
losses. I've seen to many of them fail on all kinds for bike where we put
manual one on just to be safe, and the fewer parasites are a good thing

The Home of A Sickness for Quickness
kc at brgracing.com
Shop # 925-680-2560
Toll Free # 1-877-ride-brg