Cam chain tensioners

Beth hacktastic at gmail.com
Sun May 17 12:35:05 PDT 2009

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 12:22 PM, Steve Robertson
<srobertson at ssimicro.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the info KC. I had heard there was some power to be gained
> but didn't realize it was that much. Might be worth a little extra fiddling
> over
> a self-adjusting stock CCT. I'll just have to remember to remind my
> mechanic!

I want to see what Zoran has to say on this, rather than spend money
for something that may or may not be snake oil or the results of
non-scientific testing. Seriously. I want to see dyno graphs and
regression analysis. It's the only way to be sure, other than nuking
it from orbit. ;)

-Beth