Cam chain tensioners

Beth hacktastic at gmail.com
Mon May 18 08:17:35 PDT 2009

KC,

It was not my intention to hurt your feelings or discredit you or your
business. I'm sure you understand that this is not a personal jab at
you. My interest is finding out the truth, period. Honestly, this
quibble I have is minutia.

I will be satisfied with you describing the test regime used to
produce the figure you gave. That's all I'm asking for and all I have
been asking for throughout this discussion. While I'm sure this will
sound like me "copping out," and I do appreciate the offer for dyno
time, I have no interest in further modifying my SV or using it as a
guinea pig.

-Beth